FSU Supplier Diversity Program (SDP) is designed to enhance our supplier base that reflects the wide diversity of our students, faculty, staff and community by expanding relationships and enriching economic opportunities.
In 2007 an outside consultant completed a Comprehensive Small Business Participation Program Study to assist us in our outreach efforts to engage small, minority, and women-owned business enterprises (SMWBE). From this study we have developed a Supplier Diversity Plan with key focus areas and strategies.
- consultation for SMWBEs on how to do business with FSU
- liaison between external business owners and FSU departments seeking goods and services
- connections to University entities that can assist business owners and entrepreneurs with business development ventures
- ongoing communication with SMWBEs
- outreach to advocacy organizations
- tracking system to measure overall participation levels
FSU Vendor Spotlight
Supporting Veterans With Disabilities
The Florida State University’s College of Business has brought the successful Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities to Tallahassee.
OSD Match Maker Conference
Recognized as Florida's signature event for minority/women business entrepreneurs, MatchMaker promises to be an exciting, educational and purposeful event as it links minority business owners with state government and corporate sponsors to drive economic development.
FSU Projects Currently Advertised
Include projects over $2,000,000 (Major projects) and under $2,000,000 (Minor projects).
Campus Master Plan
The adopted Campus Master Plan for Florida State University outlines the University's development plans through the year 2012 for the Main Campus and the Panama City Branch Campus.